Friday, May 26, 2017
- All middle school students who signed up to be in the Talent Show should report to Mr. Bauer’s room today at the beginning of Power Hour.
- Durand Funfest 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament is June 10, 2017. Entry forms are due June 1st, 2017. Forms and additional information are in the office.
- Any girls, grades 8-11, planning to play volleyball this fall should sign up in the office.
- Spring sports awards night will be Monday, June 5th in the cafeteria at 7:00pm.
- Mrs. Weiss has extra high school yearbooks. Cost is $40. They will be given out on a first come first serve basis. You must pay in full to receive your yearbook.
- Attention middle school art students – need to pick up art projects? Stop by the cart outside the art room during Power Hour. All projects unclaimed by the end of the day today will be tossed.
- Juniors planning to attend CVTC after graduation are reminded that it is time to apply! If you have questions or need help with the application, see Ms. Wrasse.
- Students entering grades 5-11 next year who might be interested in a junior players summer theater camp should stop in the office for more information.
- Are you interested in attending a fitness class this summer? If so, there will be a meeting in the small gym on Tuesday during homeroom for more information.
This is a T-Th week for middle school students.
No birthdays today!
This Memorial Day weekend please remember those who have sacrificed for the freedoms that we enjoy. Have a safe and happy Memorial Day!
- Congratulations to our State qualifiers for track: placing 1st in the 100 dash was Karter Kurth; placing 3rd in the 400 dash was Brett Ingli and placing 4th in long jump was Brooke Polzer. Good luck to these three students at state. Our girls 4x8 team didn’t make it to state but should be recognized for breaking our school record! They are Hannah Prissel, Megan & Shae Baier and Emma Hansen. Congrats ladies!